Sunday, June 28, 2015

Love Pure Silk

Pure Silk Shave Cream


Want to have perfect smooth legs for summer? I recommend the Pure Silk rich and luxurious shave cream, i got this one in raspberry mist free for testing purposes thanks to Influenster and I've loved it ever since. I have been using it for about a month, it makes my legs feel so smooth and moisturized. The cream is thick perfect to lather on and it has aloe which helps a lot for sensitive skin plus it smells so delicious!
They have a lot of different scents and can you believe you can even find this full size 5oz bottle at the dollar store?! What a steal, even country super star Jana Kramer uses Pure Silk :) 

Visit Pure Silk for more information about their products, also check out the hashtags #lovepuresilk and #puresilk.

Have you tried Pure Silk before? Let me know if you liked it.

Until next time!

 photo Signature_zpsdslxrcez.png

3 comments:

  1. I never tried it and thank you therefore for sharing!
    Many thanks for lovely words on my blog. I checked your blog and I’m impressed by the passion you put in your blog! Now I want to ask you if you want to follow each other?
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rena! You are so kind :)
      I would love to follow you, i'll do it so right now!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for sharing!
    xx
    Mademoiselle Coconath
    http://mllecoconath.com

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave me a comment, let me know what you think. I always answer back & i love to look at new blogs :)
Love, Aly <3