Sunday, June 28, 2015

Influenster Fresca VoxBox


Hello guys!

Today im going to do a review on the Frasca VoxBox i got free from Influenster,





Pure Silk Saving Cream



This Pure Silk Moisturizing Shaving Cream is raspberry cream with aloe, the aloe helps a lot with keeping your skin smooth. I loved using it, it made my legs shiny, smooth and smelling great. Visit Pure Silk for more information or the hashtag #LovePureSilk.


Neutrogena Healthy Skin Boosters



I loved using the Neutrogena healthy skin boosters facial cleanser, it goes on so smoothly and gentle. It has white tea and vitamin c to help soothe the skin without over drying. It also helps to boost radiance, softness and evenness. It definitely did all that plus it smells really good :) Visit Neutrogena for more information and look for the hashtag #healthyskinboosters.

Not Your Mother's Clean Freak Purifying Line 

 This was my first time trying any of the not your mother's line and i guess i gotta say it was so-so, i did find that a lot of people like this brand so it could all just be me and my crazy hair haha. I found the clean freak purifying shampoo and conditioner to be both a little drying and completely doing the opposite of what it claims to do. My hair felt very straw like, dry and greasy after using it. I have fine wavy/curly hair and i didn't find it to benefit me much but it was nice to try and it also smell pretty good. Visit Not Your Mother's for more information and look for the hashtag #notyourmothers.


Jafra Blends










We were lucky enough to receive not only a whole full size perfume but also three small samples from Jafra's blends collection, they all smell really good. I got the full size blackberry, juniper and magnolia one and it's smells pretty good, they last for a good amount of time. They are designed to be blended together to create your own personal scent which i think it's quite genius! Visit Jafra and look for the hashtag #myjafrablend for more info.

New York Color Lip Lacquer 


Such a beautiful bright red color lippie! It goes on so smoothly you would think it is a lipstick. It come in the shade rockaway ruby but there is a whole line with gorgeous colors, they are long wear so definitely long lasting on the lips. Visit NYC Cosmetics for more information and check out the hashtag #nyclacquer.

Sally Hansen Airbrushed Legs


Last but not least perfection in a tube!! Haha this right here is amazing! I loved using the airbrushed legs "leg makeup" which is basically that, makeup for your legs. It is so easy to apply and makes your legs look amazing without having to tan, i wont get into too much detail because i have another post planned just for this product. In the meantime visit Sally Hansen for more details and check out the hashtag #airbrushedlegs. 

That's it for today guys, let me know if you have tried any of these products and what was your experience like. I hope this helped to maybe guide you into trying some out if you haven't, like always leave me a comment with any questions.

Until next time!


 photo Signature_zpsdslxrcez.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me a comment, let me know what you think. I always answer back & i love to look at new blogs :)
Love, Aly <3