Thursday, March 5, 2015

My Perfume Collection

We are born with five senses, one of them being SMELL!

Today's post is all about lovely scents, notes and everything in between that makes a perfume.
This is just a small collection that i have gathered within the last year, some are older than others and some i don't like as much ha!



Most of these perfumes are very girly, springy or summery. 
I'll begin with my newest one:

"With love" by Paris Hilton


This scent is so captivating, i just love it! It is described as a magical introduction of green apple, unexpected kiwi and vibrant bergamot. With blends of wild jasmine, orchid petals and muguet.
It is soft and modern but also crispy, fresh and feminine while having a decadent musk. This one is 3.4 Fluid ounces and it retails anywhere from $40 to $70 US dollars for this size.

 "Fantasy" by Britney Spears

This one is one of my favorites, oldie but goodie haha! I've had another one when i was in High School and i just keep coming back to it. I actually got this as a Christmas present :)
This one has blends of kiwi, quince, lychee, jasmine petals, cupcake accord, musk, white chocolate orchid, orris roots and woods. Mine is 3.3 fluid ounces and it retails for about $32 US dollars in this size.

"Love Charlotte" by Charlotte Russe 



This one i got at Charlotte Russe while in line to pay for a couple of things, that's how they get you!
It is very light, girly and fresh with notes of apple blossom and pink grapefruit. Gardenia, tiger orchid and honeysuckle are also some of the exotic florals, it has base tones of white musk, exotic woods and vanilla. This one is 1.7 fluid ounces and i got it for a steal at only $12 US dollars, of course with the price it comes a downfall, the perfume is a bit weak and it doesn't last as long as you would think.

"I fancy you" by Jessica Simpson


This one is probably my least favorite, it smells good don't get me wrong but i just feel like it's a little too strong for my liking and i like strong smelling perfumes, the original Juicy Couture being one of them but this one is just a bit too much sometimes. With base notes of white musk and sandalwood, tuberose, apple, lily and pear it creates musky, sweet and floral scent. This one is only 1.0 fluid ounces and it costs about $10 to $15 US dollars.

What do you think about my collection? Have you or do you have any of these perfumes?
Let me know in the comments below, also let me know what perfumes are in YOUR collection or any that you think i could try :)

Until next time.

 photo Signature_zpsdslxrcez.png

7 comments:

  1. I'm so into scents right now! Loving candles and perfumes :)

    Chelsea
    Chowing Down by the Bay

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've never tried any of these but they all sound nice :)

    xx danielle // shades of danielle

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Britney Spears frangacias, I use Midnigth Fantasy !! :)

    http://dosqueavecesson3.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave me a comment, let me know what you think. I always answer back & i love to look at new blogs :)
Love, Aly <3