Wednesday, January 21, 2015

What's in my makeup bag

Here i am writing my first blogpost!!
It is so incredibly exciting and nerve wrecking haha. I will like to show you what i have in my makeup bag, being a mom doesnt always leave much time to ever do my makeup but i am also nowhere near a makeup pro or anything of that sort so i only have a few essentials.

I don't really use foundation or powder (but i am in search of a good affordable one!) I only really use; concealer, eyeshadow, eyeliner, eyebrow set, mascara, blush and that's all! Haha, i also dont really own any name brand makeup so all of mine is mostly from the drugstore. It does the job and it's affordable, best of both worlds :) 

I am thinking about doing a review of everything i use very soon! For now i'll leave you with the run down of what everything is.







•Wet n' Wild 
Color icon eyeshadow trio in: Walking on eggshells (380B)
•Rimmel London 
Exaggerate waterproof eye difiner in: Noir (261)
•NYX 
Powder blush in: Peach (PB06)
•NYX 
Eyebrow cake powder in: Brunette (EC05)
•Maybelline NY 
The colossal volum' express in: Glam Black (K900)
•Maybelline NY
The mega plush volum' express (waterproof) in: Very Black (L900)
•Rimmel London 
Hide the blemish concealer in: Ivory (001)
•Elf 
Blush brush (angled) 
•Elf 
Eyelash curler wand
•Generic dual eyeshadow brush. 

Until next time.
 photo Signature_zpsdslxrcez.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me a comment, let me know what you think. I always answer back & i love to look at new blogs :)
Love, Aly <3