Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Afternoon Snacks

Hello!

Today is such a blah day, it has been unbearably cold and windy. That grants for some very needed inside time and cuddling :) Also lots of COOKING! I decided to make a quick and yummy turkey sandwich with avocado, tomatoes, lime, a little dash of salt and pepper, let me just say that it was delicious!! Super easy to make.


All that you need is pretty simple and all the ingredients are to your liking :)
2 Slices of white bread, toasted
Mayo to your liking
2 Slices of turkey breast
1/2 of a small tomato
3/4 of a small avocado
1 tsp of lime juice
Salt & Pepper to your liking
and ENJOY!


What is your favorite afternoon snack? Let me know :)

Until next time.
 photo Signature_zpsdslxrcez.png

10 comments:

  1. This looks so good! It's making me hungry!!


    kacytalksbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it was!! The lime gave it just the perfect kick to make me feel like it was summer!! :)

      Delete
  2. I couldn't agree more! This wind will chill you to the bone! I love the look of those veggies. Yum!

    xo,
    Sara Kate Styling

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally specially down here in the south! Such unexpected weather.

      Delete
  3. Looks really yummy - I shouldn't have read this post as hungry as I am aha!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha sorry! You should definitely try it out :)

      -Aly <3
      alyposh.blogspot.com

      Delete
  4. This looks so damn yummy, I'm so hungry as well haha :)

    Jessie | Taylor Mayed

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks healthy and delicious

    Shalay,
    itsjustshalay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks so good! I absolutely LOVE avocado toast. I usually just have the avocado, never would have thought to add tomato to it! (I'm vegan so I'll be skipping the turkey for now ;) haha!) Thanks for the idea!!

    Much Love,
    -Stephanie Eva
    www.stephanieheva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave me a comment, let me know what you think. I always answer back & i love to look at new blogs :)
Love, Aly <3